Open 4 Training & Development offers real benefits to both public and private sector employers across the UK, including:
- Identifying alternative sources of funding by pointing staff and their families to financing options for training where the organisation is unable to offer support itself.
- Demonstrates clearly to accreditation bodies such as Investors in People that your organisation invests in the development of its staff.
- Not only that, the platform allows you to compare useful statistics on who's using it and the subjects they're interested in – providing you with valuable insight into where training budgets can be re-allocated once alternative funding has been identified.
Our range of new added-value features includes the ability to:
- Designate administrators and content creators to publish your own content to your funding platform.
- Edit and organise the Training Zone to feature schemes and resources most valued by your organisation, creating a true staff hub.
- Add the latest news relating to your organisation to keep staff posted on key developments and initiatives.
- Advertise your organisation's own events and training schemes along with supporting documentation, and the ability for your staff to book onto events via the portal and receive real-time confirmation emails.
The breadth of information on Open 4 Training & Development caters for every need whether that be support for:
- leadership skills
- management training
- research grants
- ICT skills
- university courses
- health and safety
- and much, much more...
Contact us to arrange a demonstration on how Open 4 Training & Development can support learning and development within your organisation.